Pages 313-14, 316-17 and 337 of the Book of Lecan (MS 23.P.2 in the Royal Irish Academy, Dublin), of which a facsimile was published in 1937.
The Book of Lecan
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 4693E
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004367490(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000367490
- Dates of Creation[1875x1919]
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Stokes-Meyer 63.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 4693E
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions, with a detailed index, are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).