Poetry by Fercertue and Amergin Glungeal and a law tract which appears on pp. 49-58 of MS H.3.18 in Trinity College, Dublin (MS No. 1337 in the catalogue compiled by Abbott and Gwynn).
Poetry and a law tract
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 4646D
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004367414(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000367414
- Dates of Creation[1875x1919]
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Stokes-Meyer 16.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 4646D
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions, with a detailed index, are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).