A miscellany containing some prints of the Book of St Chad (formerly at Llandaff, now at Lichfield), the Oxford Liber Commonei and Ovid, etc. (= Auct. F4.32 - the Codex Oxoniensis prior of Zeuss - in the Bodleian Library, Oxford), Bibliothèque Nationale (Paris) MS lat. 11411 and Vatican MS Ottob. 1474; nearly all extracts containing glosses.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 4665E
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004367437(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000367437
- Dates of Creation[1875x1919]
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Stokes-Meyer 35.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 4665E
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions, with a detailed index, are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume II (Aberystwyth, 1951).