Cabinet card of a black and white photograph of a young girl [Kathleen Courtney?]. She has long curly hair, tied up at the back and loose at the sides, and is wearing a sailor suit. She is looking straight at the camera. Upper body only. The photograph is brown in tone, and pasted onto a mounting card with the photographer's details printed underneath and on the reverse, along with a design of two female figures. Also on the reverse are prints in black of medals and medallions, representing exhibitions and awards.
Cabinet card of a girl
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7kdc/7kdc/k/10/28
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7KDC/K/10/28
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/KDC/K/10/28
- Dates of Creationc.1900
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Yellowed, scratches to the surface, foxing on card and abrasions and dirt to corners and bottom edge. Production method: albumen print.