Small black and white portrait photograph, of a young woman, looking straight at the camera. She has dark wavy hair swept up, wearing a dark dress with elaborate lace collar and bow. The photograph is circular, with a matt finish, mounted on a slightly larger circular card.
Circular Portrait of Woman
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7KDC/K/10/02
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/KDC/K/10/2
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Poor condition. Some mirroring, damp mark bottom left of image, severe foxing, visible on reverse and on image in places.
Abrasions and creasing to edges of card mount. Stable. Production method: gelatin silver print. Hand cut and mounted.