Black and white contact print of a studio portrait of Kathleen Courtney, a very elderly woman wearing a matching patterned dress and jacket, and string of pearls. She is sitting, with her arm over the back of the chair in front of her. Taken in front of a studio backdrop. Upper body only. The photograph has been cut down by hand, so that the edges are not straight, and her head and shoulders are framed by a roughly drawn square in black ink. With black ink scribbles underneath the square.
Portrait of Kathleen Courtney
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7KDC/K/10/52b
- Former ReferenceGB 106 CM Object/ 7/KDC/K/10/52/2
- Dates of Creationc.1965
- Physical Description1 object
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Very slight scratching top centre. Production method: gelatin silver print.