Crawford had been involved in Sir Robert Fletcher's mutiny and requested his reinstatement on the basis of past good behaviour.
Memorial made by Moses Crawford to Thomas Rouse, Chairman of the Court of Directors.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/12/3 ff.10-11
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000524.0x0003a3
- Dates of Creation1760s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)