The document relates to the Inland Trade, and especially to arrangements with the Nawabs and the role of the gomestahs. "Mr V" is probably Harry Verelst.
"Extracts from Mr V's memorial".
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/12/10
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x0000f0
- Dates of Creation5 Mar 1763
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)
Original dated 5 March but no year specified.