It is possible that these comprise the records of two consultations, one in full on 26 February and extracts of a second on 6 March 1758.
Minutes of a consultation headed by the Hon Roger Drake which met to deliberate the terms of employment of Colonel Forde as Major of Company forces at Fort William.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/12/2
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000286.0x0000e8
- Dates of Creation26 Feb 1758
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file containing 2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)