Dated at Mr Enery's, Beamont Hall, near Redburn and St Albans. The author requests aid and protests at his treatment by Clive's porter on a previous occasion when, having delivered a petition, he tried to discover its result.
Letter from Captain L de St Auban.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/95/2 ff.60-61
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x0001a6
- Dates of Creation29 Mar 1773
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)