Requesting that he will pay off the mortgage of the author's former estate at Tallysarn, Cardiganshire and thus become its owner. The author describes the estate and its virtues.
Letter from James Evans.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/95/2 ff.36-37
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x00019a
- Dates of Creation19 Dec 1770
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)