Dated at 4 the Match Walk, Ratcliffe Highway, requesting Clive's influence with Lord North to obtain a post in the Customs and Revenue. Lord Clive is acquainted with the author's father.
Petition from Thomas Besford, formerly of the sea service.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/95/2 ff.52-53
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x0001a3
- Dates of Creation26 Jan 1773
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)