From Edward Petter to his wife Angee from The Queen's Hotel, Toronto. Edward tells Angee that he was glad to hear in her recent letter that she is 'well and happy in the Lord'. Business is going well and he has taken a number of orders. He called on a number of grocers and Brethren, including Sir James Robinson. Edward attended a large meeting which he enjoyed. He ends his letter with a description of the weather and the surrounding area and tells Angee that he is in good health. This item is not included in the online transcriptions.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/1/29
- Dates of Creation11 Oct 1886
- Physical Description2 sheets