From Edward Petter to his wife Angee from Lahore, India. He tells Angee that he has just returned from a successful week doing business in Peshawar and Rawalpindi and was pleased to receive letters from home. He talks about meeting various Brethren including a soldier named Conductor Beresford, a man named Keelan and Mr Waite.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/1/138
- Dates of Creation4 Nov 1888
- Physical Description1 sheet