From Edward Petter to his wife Angee from on board the French Packet "Seghalier (?)" near Hong Kong. He tells Angee that he had enjoyable conversations with two young people on board ship. He refers again to the 'High Church man (also calling him Ritualistic)' mentioned in his previous letter with whom he has had heated discussions about their respective beliefs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/1/160
- Dates of Creation26 Feb 1889
- Physical Description2 sheets