From Edward Petter to his wife Angee from Fusan, Corea (Fusan, Korea?) and Chefoo. This a very long letter in which Edward provides a detailed description of his journey, the people and the places he visits. He has included an illustration of a hat worn by the men in Fusan(?) which is included in the online transcription. He tells Angee about the people he has shared fellowship with.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/1/170
- Dates of Creation17-22 Apr 1889
- Physical Description2 sheets