This letter is addressed to "Darling Hamlet, Shylock, Benedick" all of which were parts Henry Irving played, therefore it is assumed that Edward Gordon Craig was writing to him. The letter contains information that Edward Gordon Craig was collection autographs, the letter was written from Southfield Park, Tunbridge Wells.
Correspondence from Edward Gordon Craig probably to Henry Irving
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/384/thm/384/5/7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/384/5/7
- Dates of Creationc. 1880's
- Physical Description1 letter