After Ellen Terry's death in 1928 Edith Craig was keen to publish her mother's correspondence. It was decided that a volume would be compiled of Ellen Terry and George Bernard Shaw's extensive correspondence, edited by Christopher St John. The materials in this section consist of letters relating to the publication, including reports of Edward Gordon Craig's attitude to the work, and drafts and notes relating to the volume.
Information regarding the publication of Ellen Terry and George Bernard Shaw, A Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/384/40
- Dates of Creationc. 1920s-1930s
- Physical Description3 files
Scope and Content
This series has been arranged in chronological order.