This series consists of single envelope comprising the following items:
1. Programme for the Guild's performance of 'As You Like It', Jan. 1905. [Printed by Essex House Press.] Adhered to the programme are two play photographs of C. Corbin, Gwen Bishop and May Dickinson.
2. Catalogue of an Exhibition of Cotswold Art and Craftsmanship at Campden, Aug. 1935.
3. 1 autograph letter, signed from Alec Miller to Janet Ashbee, including list of Guild play dates [incorrect], 19 Jan. 1959.
4. Autograph manuscript list by Alec Miller of Guild play dates [incorrect], c. Jan. 1959.
5. 1 autograph letter, signed from W.T.H. [possibly Will Hart] to Janet Ashbee on books, including Alec Miller's book on Tradition in Sculpture, Apr. 1959.
6. 'Birmingham Post' cutting on exhibition by the Campden School of Arts and Crafts, 31 Mar. 1959.
7. 'Evesham Journal' cutting on the Campden Arts and Crafts Exhibition, with photograph, 3 Apr. 1959.