Copy of manuscript letter: Owen encloses a memorial, which has also been sent to the Treasury, with practical recommendations for improving the state and the removal of the "false" system of governance. Owen states that this objective can be achieved if her ministers have the "energy and foresight" to do so.
Letter from Robert Owen to Victoria, Queen of Great Britain and Ireland
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 ROC/21/5/12
- Dates of Creation4 Jan 1858
- Physical Description3 pages
Scope and Content
Stamped number: 2812.