Letters from John Swire and Sons to individual members of staff concerning; salaries during the war; Provident Fund; details of subsistance allowance for interned staff; allotments paid to family of interned staff; plans for staff arrangments after the war; staff illness and deaths.
To individual members of staff
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/4/55/03
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/4/55/3
- Former ReferenceGB 102 Staff Letters No. 46
- Dates of Creation1941-1943
- Physical Description1 folder
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
File closed under Data Protection Act until 1st January 2024
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ