Correspondence between London, Hong Kong and Shanghai relating to the routine management of staff and particular issues with regards to individual members of staff. The areas covered in particular are the following: pay, recruitment, standard staff agreements, long service funds, staff reports from CC Roberts, provident funds, entertaining allowances Files include indexes.
Native Staff Letters
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/2/9
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/2/9
- Former ReferenceGB 102 BS 163
- Dates of Creation1935-1937
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 files; 1 box
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ