Correspondence and documents outlining staff arrangments in Hong Kong and Shanghai offices, includes documents concerning; staffing requirements and recruitment by department; staff arrangements for staff in Shaghai, Hong Kong and Outport offices; interportal visits and inspections;staff salaries, salary scales and proposed salary increases.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 JSS/2/7/4/58/08
- Alternative Id.GB 102 JSSII 7/4/58/8
- Former ReferenceGB 102 Staff Letters No. 49
- Dates of Creation1947
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
File closed under Data Protection Act until 1st January 2028
Conditions Governing Use
Copying for personal research purposes is permitted. Please contact the archivist for all publication requests.
Copyright is owned by John Swire & Sons, Ltd, 59 Buckingham Gate, London, SW1E 6AJ