Memorandum on teaching agriculture in Nigeria, with papers relating toappointment as Vice-Chancellor at Lagos, 1955-.
Memorandum of George Henry Caswell
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1825 (17) (Box V)
- Dates of Creation1955-
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
George Henry Caswell taught agriculture in Nigeria, at Ibadan, 1951-1964 andat Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, 1964-1979. He was appointed Vice-Chancellorat Lagos, 1965.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 811 (17) in Manuscript Collections in Rhodes House Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library, 1996). A handlist is also available in the library reading room.