Experiences at the Universities of Ghana, Zambia and Swaziland, with related papers, 1933-1971, [1978-1984].
Memoranda of Professor Alan H. and Mrs. Elizabeth H. Ward
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. s. 1825 (123) (Boxes LXXX-LXXXII)
- Dates of Creation1933-1971, [1978-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 boxes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Professor A.H. Ward taught Physics and Mrs. Elizabeth H. Ward worked in teacher training at the University of Ghana, 1951-1964, Zambia, 1965-1974 and Swaziland, 1975-.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 811 (123) in Manuscript Collections in Rhodes House Library Oxford, Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library, 1996). A handlist is also available in the library reading room.