Paper presented by J Birkbeck Nevins, to the International Hygienic Congress, London.
The Moral and Social Objections to the System of Regulated Prostitution which influenced the British Nation and Parliament to repeal the Acts, After Sixteen years of Active Controversy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3hjw/3hjw/a/6/06
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3HJW/A/6/06
- Former ReferenceGB 106 1394
- Dates of Creation1891
- Physical Description1 item (16pp)