Circular letters, statements of evidence, notices of meetings, press extracts; correspondence and copies of correspondence between Wilson and the Parliamentary leaders of the repeal movement; material relating the organisation of the Parliamentary Committee and repeal activity within the Liberal Party - draft of the suggested work of the Committee and its Constitution.
* J. Birkbeck Nevins, The Health of the Navy: An Analysis of the Official Report for 1876 and of the Special Return relating to the five ports under and five ports not under the Contagious Diseases Acts, 1877 (1878, 22pp); JB Nevins, Analysis of the Army Medical Report for 1877 (1879, 11pp)
* General Election 1880: A List of Members of the House of Commons at the Dissolution of Parliament 1880 and a Record of Votes, etc. For and Against the Repeal of the Contagious Diseases Acts (National Association, 1880, 24pp) JB Nevins, The Evidence of Dr JB Nevins before the Select Committee of the House of Commons 1880, on the Contagious Diseases Acts (reprinted from The Medical Enquirer of May, 1880)
* Report of the Select Committee to inquire into the Contagious Diseases Acts, 1866-69 (1882)
Minority Report of the Select Committee to inquire into the Contagious Diseases Acts, 1866-69 (Reprinted from Parliamentary Paper, No.340, 1882; 52pp)
* What Public Measures can with Benefit be Adopted for the Diminution of Venereal Diseases? (Paper by the British National Medical Association to the Hygiene Section of the 1880 Congress of the British, Continental and General Federation; printed 1882, 24pp)
* Moral Injury from the Regulation of Prostitution (c.1882, 20pp).