By the British Committee of the British, Continental & General Federation. Together with a Reprint of Prof. Stuart's Reply to Sir William Moore and of the Speech of the Secretary of State for War on the Army Estimates.
The Contagious Diseases Acts. Worthlessness of these Measures both in England and in India, Demonstrated by an Important Memorandum of the Army Sanitary Commission.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3HJW/A/6/16
- Former ReferenceGB 106 1508
- Dates of Creation1895
- Physical Description1 item (11pp)