Advises Liverpool or Birmingham Girls' Reformatory (for girls about whom they have enquired). Will be 'charmed if you can rescue from the hands of the Bristol Magistrates some of the unhappy juveniles who are being sent in gangs to Bridewell'
Mary Carpenter to 'Dear Sirs'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/02/009
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/1443
- Dates of Creation11 Jul 1857
- Physical Description1 item