Written on paper headed Women's Liberal Unionist Association where she was on the Executive Committee. To say she thinks he will be interested in the work which the Society is doing which relates to South Africa especially in helping Miss Fairbridge (Secretary Of the Guild of Loyal Women in South Africa) They would welcome any practical suggestions or advice from him.
Mrs Fawcett to 'My Lord'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 9/02/122
- Former ReferenceGB 106 ALC/1556
- Dates of Creation4 Jul 1900
- Physical Description1 item