Correspondence between Lund and Dr G. Taylor, Keeper of Botany at the British Museum of Natural History and later the Director of the Royal Botanic Gardens, over producing flowering Hydrilla Lithuanica which can only be found at Esthwaite (1953); collecting small portions from tubes; opinion over keeping tubes and slides that Prof Fritsch worked on at the Botany Department of the museum; algal material; Fritsch's papers; sending material to the museum; conserving collections of cytological slides and others of algae; sending the paper on plankton algae for the Linnean publications (1955); Lund writing an authoritative review on two books on algae in India; note the books come with; (1960)and book exchanges with the Central Scientific Agricultural library in Moscow (1960).
Correspondence between Dr G. Taylor and Lund
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb986-lund/lund/1/1/14
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 986 LUND/1/1/14
- Dates of Creation15 Jun 1953-9 Aug 1960
- Physical Description18 itemsrusty staples.Printed letters; letters sent by Dr. G. Taylor printed on The British Museum of Natural History header paper and later Royal Botanic Gardens header paper.