Indenture between Lawrence Rawstorne of New Hall, esq., on the one part, and Andrew Holden the younger of Todehole [?Tockholes] within Haslingden, gentleman, and Henry Cowpe of Lancashire, gentleman, of the other, for suffering a recovery of the manor of Hutton, Hutton Grange and its demesne lands and a free fishing in the river Rible [River Ribble] in Hutton, with all appurtenances.
Hutton (Lancashire): Agreement to Suffer a Common Recovery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/459
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 57
- Dates of Creation23 Feb 1651/2
- Physical Description1 item.