Indenture of covenants between James Ashton of Chatterton [Chadderton], esq., of the one part, and Richard Ashton of Middleton, esq., John Holte of Stubley, esq., and John Bradshawe of Bradshawe [Bradshaw], esq., of the other, respecting a conveyance of the said James's messuages, lands, etc., with appurtenances in Godley and Newton, Cheshire.
Godley (Cheshire): Deed of Covenants
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/429
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 930
- Dates of Creation5 May 1600
- Physical Description1 item.