Bargain and sale by Adam Baynes of Knowstrop [Knowsthorpe], Yorkshire, esq., to William Farrer of Ewood, Yorkshire, esq., of all rents due from the copyhold tenants of Trawden commonly called Trawden Forest, the rent due from the copyhold tenants of Acrington [Accrington] commonly called Acrington Forest, and all the Halmot Courts with appurtenances, fines, etc., in the Forests of Trawden and Acrington.
Trawden and Accrington (Lancashire): Bargain and Sale
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/1165
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 517
- Dates of Creation28 Jun 1651
- Physical Description1 item.