Requesting that his brother-in-law be recommended to be a Tidesman at the Custom House or as a labourer in the Company Warehouses.
Petition to Margaret, Lady Clive from Jacob Gale, officer of excise in the Port of London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/95/1 ff.9-10
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x000145
- Dates of Creation13 Jan 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)