Requesting aid. The widow of a man who died in India, his executor was Roger Drake and she complains that she never received any account of his effects.
Letter from Mary Lodwik.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/95/1 ff.87-88
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000001064.0x000168
- Dates of Creation4 Sep 1768
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)