Contains reception orders for admission numbers 6900-6999. Reception orders include details of patients names, condition/occupation, address, religion, nature of attack, certificate of magistrate or doctor. Some reception orders include correspondence and detailed medical certificates. The dates given reflect the first and last dates of admission within each run of numbers.
Order for the reception of pauper patients 6900-6999
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD/1/470a
- Dates of Creation27 Feb 1907-30 Sep 1907
- Physical Description2 bdles.