There are two types of register within this series. Firstly there are the registers of deaths which records the death of a patient and usually include cause of death and a brief background medical history. There are also registers of deaths and burials which include details of funeral and burial arrangements.
Registers of Deaths
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD-1/5/16/hub
- Dates of Creation1907-1995
- Physical Description19 items
Scope and Content
A record at this level is a section heading rather than a description of an individual document. Please explore the contents of this section and use the individual item's reference number when ordering.