The maintenance of separate series of Medical Registers was prescribed by the Rules of the Lunacy Commissioners dated 31 October 1906. The registers contained medical information that had previously been entered into the patient admission registers. They were designed to provide a full record of the mental and physical state of patients at the time of their admission.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 HD-1/5/9/hub
- Dates of Creation1907-1949
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
A record at this level is a section heading rather than a description of an individual document. Please explore the contents of this section and use the individual item's reference number when ordering.