Discusses a received letter, her time in India, his new address, Lady Wenlock, the other nurses, his intention to see her, and his new job.
Letter from [L. C. Symons], Gledstanes Road, West Kensington, London. Sent to Escrick Park.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/45/28
- Dates of Creation24 Aug 1920
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader