Discusses his being in the workhouse, the conditions of his living arrangements, the building of a tennis court, her return to the [hall], his intention to go and see her if he can get leave, an afternoon in [Bray], the weather there, a request that she go to see him, Bournemouth, a request for a letter, and a bet.
Letter from "Billy", North Dublin Union, Dublin.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/45/25
- Dates of Creation18 Jul 1920
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader