Discusses a telegram from her, the conditions in the new hospital, the better conditions at Escrick, the strict rules at the new hospital, and his time at Escrick.
Letter from Arthur H. Barltrop, Officers Convalescent Hospital, Oakham, Rutland.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDFA3/6/45/70
- Dates of Creation8 Apr 1919
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader