File includes: Draft partnership agreement, J.F. Robbins Esq., continuing partner, and Albert Snape Esq., retiring partner, with Joseph Robins, Esq., motor engineers, motor car, charabanc and garage proprietors at Rhyl, 1922; Draft agreement for dissolution of partnership, J.F. Robins and A. Snape, 1922; Copy mortgage of 14, West Parade, Rhyl, Snape & Messrs Robins to Messrs F.J. Gamlin and H.C. Kelly, 12th June 1920; correspondence. File No. XXX/640.
Dissolution of Partnership, Snape & Robbins, Motor Engineers/Motor Garage Proprietors, West Parade, Rhyl
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/8/1/5
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/8/1/5
- Dates of Creation1920-1922
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).