Papers re: appeal of Rhyl shopkeepers and cafe owners against the 'Shops (Defence Regulations) Acts, 1912 and 1938. Includes details of meeting held at Town Hall, Rhyl, on 9th February 1940 at which 105 traders were present; correspondence.
Rhyl Individual Traders' Association, Sunday Trading Acts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/8/1/22
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/8/1/22
- Dates of Creation1940-1941
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).