Papers re: the application of Partington Steel and Iron Co. Ltd. to lay down a railway from Bodfari Station yard across the road at Bodfari, to serve their limekilns. Includes: Grant of liberty to lay rails across the highway at Bodfari, the St Asaph Rural District Council to the Partington Steel and Iron Co. Ltd., 1920. File No. XXX/342.
Partington Steel and Iron Co. Ltd., Bodfari Railway
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-JLA/8/1/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/JLA/8/1/4
- Dates of Creation1920
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).