Skeletal reports (offprints, typescripts and handwritten copies), research material (primary data and statistics, secondary literature, and photographs and illustrations), and correspondence. Relates to skeletal skeletal material excavated at sites in Suffolk. Includes Aldeburgh, Badingham, Barnham, Benhall, Boxford, Brandon, Brantham, Bury St Edmunds, Corton, Chillesford, Eriswell, Fornham, Framingham, Hadleigh, Hollesley, Ipswich, Ixworth-Thorpe, Long Melford, Reydon Marshes, Semer, Snape, Sproughton, Stoke-by-Nayland, Sutton Hoo, Thorndon, and Woodbridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 532 CAL/1/1/2
- Dates of Creation1956 - 1977
- Physical Description54 items