Concerning the conclusions of the House of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee report 'Famine in the Horn of Africa'. Raising the issues of forced resettlement and the rights of indigenous people in resettlement areas.
Draft letter from Robin Hanbury-Tenison, President of Survival International to the Foreign Affairs Committee, House of Commons
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 SI/E/3/17
- Dates of Creation15 July 1988
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2pp.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance