Concerning aims of Survivals report 'For Their Own Good' and the opinions of John Clarke, author of 'Ethiopia's Campaign against Famine: Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
Virginia Luling, Survival International to William DeMars, Cite Universitaire, Geneva
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 SI/E/3/22
- Dates of Creation11 February 1991
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 p.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
For permission to publish, please contact Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library in the first instance