Acknowledges receiving a letter from Sam on 7 May. Comments on the "bad times" they are experiencing and that Martin is still a prisoner near Genove. Martha, his wife, has recovered from influenza; Ernst has obtained his architect's diploma; and his daughter Sophie has had her second son, Heinz.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 SSF/1/1/3
- Dates of Creation22 May 1919
- Physical Description1 sheet