Letters from Joseph Taylor Winnard to James Bower Harrison, asks for advice on case of lead poisoning, and in second thanks for presents, discusses merits of solution of morphia over 'solid' opium; says Harrison's work on lead poisoning proved useful, asks his opinion of the 'blue line'. Winnard MRCS and LSA 1843 was a medical practitioner in Wigan and a honorary surgeon at Wigan Dispensary.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 MMC/3/2/227
- Dates of Creation24 Nov 1857 & 14 Dec 1857
- Physical Description2 pieces